Terms and Conditions
- European News Exchange S.A (ENEX) is an association of the world’s largest commercial TV broadcasters. We have requested your consent and permission to use your published content (the Content) upon the terms and conditions set out below. Your reply in the affirmative will constitute an acceptance of these terms and conditions and your consent to use of the Content by ENEX, its broadcast partners and sub-licensees.
- You warrant that you are the sole legal and beneficial owner of, and own all the rights and interests in, the Content and have not assigned such Content, nor granted an exclusive licence of such Content, to any third party.You confirm that you have obtained all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions for the sharing of the Content with ENEX for use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In consideration of payment of the one-off fee in the amount specified in our offer to you and of your option to request disclosure of your identity in our publication of the Content, you hereby grant to ENEX a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sub–licensable and irrevocable licence to publish, copy, distribute, sell, sub-licence, and/or otherwise use the Content on all platforms and mediums at our sole discretion.
- ENEX may freely sub-licence the use of the Content to its broadcast partners and members and any other third parties for journalistic purposes with whom it may enter into an agreement or arrangement from time to time.For the avoidance of doubt, no further fees shall be payable to you in connection with or subsequent upon such sub-licensing.
- You, being the sole creator of the Content, waive all moral rights in respect of the use to be made of the work which you may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 or under any similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.However, if you wish the Content to be attributed to you in its publication please notify us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to do so.
- Save for any liability for which it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, you agree that ENEX, its partner broadcasters and any permitted sub-licensees will not be liable to you for, or with respect to, any use, or non-use, of the Content.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or it subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).